Directions to Smith
Smith is located at 3500 Reservoir Drive in East Fairmount Park, just above Kelly Drive near 33rd and Oxford Streets. There is free parking on site and Smith is also easily accessible by public transportation.
From Center City Philadelphia:
- Take Kelly Drive away from Center City
- Turn right at the equestrian statue of General Grant (Fountain Green Drive)
- Take first right onto Mt. Pleasant Drive
- Turn right at stop sign onto Reservoir Drive
- Bear right into Smith’s circular drive
From 76 (Schuylkill) East or West
- Take the Girard Avenue/Zoo exit
- Cross over the Girard Avenue Bridge
- Turn left at the end of the Bridge onto 33rd Street
- Proceed to the next traffic light and make a left (33rd and Oxford)
- Drive 1/3 mile and turn left into Smith’s circular drive
Take SEPTA bus #32 to 33rd and Oxford. Walk 1/3 mile into Fairmount Park. Smith will be on your left.
Take SEPTA bus #3 to 33rd & Cecil B. Moore* walk one block south to 33rd & Oxford St. Walk 1/3 mile into Fairmount Park. Smith will be on your left. *The #3 bus route comes directly to Smith on Saturdays and Sundays during our visiting hours.