In addition to welcoming visitors for days of fun in the Playground and Playhouse, Smith is committed to promoting access to play opportunities and advocating for the importance of play for children’s healthy development.
Play for All
Smith’s Play for All program is an initiative aimed at encouraging non profit agencies that provide social services for children and families living through adversity, to help them promote free play to their clients as a means to stimulate learning and relieve stress in the children they serve.
Through Play for All, Smith welcomes group visits from our partner’s constituents, and helps educate parents, caregivers, and staff about the importance of unstructured play for children.
Smith’s Play for All partners may be eligible for:
- Free regularly scheduled group visits to Smith
- Free staff professional development, staff training, and program assistance on play
- Free 4-part workshops for parent support groups on the importance of play
- Free tickets to four Smith sponsored events throughout the year
- “Play Passports” and benefits to encourage participation among parents and caregivers
If you have questions about any of the programs at Smith, contact Kate Zmich, Director of Programming at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-765-4325×103.